PipingRock Apple Pectin, 1950 mg (per serving), 150 Quick Release Capsules
Whole Food Apple Pectin Source
Make the most of this superfood fiber with PipingRock Apple Pectin! This naturally occurring fiber is found in the peel of many fruits such as peaches, oranges, grapefruits, and most commonly red apples. Now there is a way to get a concentrated source of Apple Pectin in a concentrated form. PipingRock Whole Food Apple Pectin provides 1,950 mg per serving in quick-release capsules, an excellent source of fiber for any lifestyle routine.
Apple pectin is a type of soluble fiber found in apples and other fruits. It is often used as a supplement and is available in capsule or powder form. Apple pectin supplements are made from apples or citrus peels
Here’s how apple pectin is made:
- Apples are washed and chopped into small pieces.
- The chopped apples are mixed with water and heated until they become soft.
- The mixture is then strained through a cheesecloth to remove the solids.
- The remaining liquid is boiled until it thickens into a gel-like substance.
- The gel is then dried and ground into a fine powder
Apple pectin is linked to several emerging health benefits, including lower cholesterol and improved blood sugar control1. Here are some benefits of apple pectin supplements
- May promote gut health
- May aid weight loss by delaying stomach emptying
- May help lower cholesterol
- May help control blood sugar level
- May relieve diarrhea symptom
- Serving Size: 3 Quick Release Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 50
|Apple Pectin (Malus pumila) (fruit)||1,950 mg||*|
Gelatin Capsule, Rice Powder, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silica
For adults, take 3 quick release capsules daily, preferably with a meal.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your doctor. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If seal under cap is damaged or missing, do not use. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.